January 8, 2011

We can't get enough of Vanessa Bruno's Parisian Chic


Vanessa Bruno grew up with fashion and started her own line at the age of 24. She is the daughter of a Danish ‘60s supermodel and the founder of French fashion house Emmanuelle Khan. Stars like Nicole Kidman and Charlotte Gainsbourg subscribe to her brand of sophisticated, clever tailoring. We adore her beautifully draped dresses in luxurious and finest wools, cashmere, leather, chiffon and silks.
Vanessa Bruno likes to say that she makes “easy clothes for difficult girls.” She designs for a woman with original taste who wants her clothes to reflect her individuality.

My personal experience at the Melrose boutique was a great one. I have been tirelessly hunting for a perfect leather pair of shorts I had no luck of finding any earlier this season. Fatigued, I turned in to my last resource- Vanessa Bruno store on Melrose. Beautiful store with a great ambiance, friendly personnel and my new favorite leather shorts were found that day. I was assisted with alterations as needed at no charged to me (which could have ended up costing quite a bit for this leather piece), the shorts came out great and I'm happily wearing it now as the weather in LA got quite chilly. Spring collection is at the store now and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out.

We love this bohemian style and effortless chic of our new Parisian in town and wish that there were more designers who can do just that.

L’elegance à la Française de Los Angeles.
www.vanessabruno.com
8448 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA, 90069

Le film “ Day for Night ” avec Lou Doillon et Valentine Fillol Cordier:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...