January 7, 2011

Finally A Perfect Bootie by 3.1 Phillip Lim

First Friday of the 2011 ended up being a very productive one: scouted possible locations for our next event, tried on Tom Ford's new line of hot red lipsticks and purchased hot item from my "wanted" list- the 3.1 Phillip Lim Bowery Hair Calf Bootie.


What I love about this booties is the construction. The actual shape and design of the shoes.  The toe box is perfect, the stable front platform and thick heel covered in python skin is killer! In a good sense. 


I have been searching for this bootie since the day I moved to San Francisco, because as much as I love the city, finding a stylish, sexy, fashionable shoe that will let me walk the hills of this fog city is truly a challenge.  I can walk in heels all day, but heels must be perfectly balanced, for that I always turn for platform front and thick, stable heel.  Gimme Shoes has another pair from 3.1 Phillip Lim's collection at their Hayes Valley location. Be sure to pop in and walk out with one. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...